Dimensions: 1.5" x 6"
Blast Tube Capacity: 20-30g
BHO Hardware's exclusive range of stainless steel extractor systems are manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel and are ideal for extracting essential health oils such as lavender and rose. The system enables the user to develop solvent pressure by closing the valve at the base and packing the extractor, before soaking the material and releasing the solvent and the essential oil via the bottom valve.
What makes these products stand out:
- All BHO Hardware units are 304 grade stainless steel.
- Welded ball valves (no PTFE tape = no gas leaks).
- MB valves on all lids as standard (controlled and safe flow of gas).
- 4 prong stand / quadpod as standard to provide more stability.
- 2 tri clamps provided with each unit.
- 2 year warranty with BHO Hardware - excludes gaskets and screens.
- Supplied with detailed English instructions on usage.
- Assembled in the UK on a BHO Hardware site.
The lid comes standard with an MB valve and the bottom of each tube comes with a 304 grade stainless steel ¼ inch ball valve. The benefits of this are twofold, it enables you to vacuum the BHO tube out with a vacuum pump leaving no moisture or oxygen in the tube itself. When you administer the butane the gas will pass into the tube much quicker and it is also safer as there is no oxygen to react with the butane.
You can also let your products saturate in the cold gas held in the tube as you can close the ball valve at the bottom allowing the gas to soak your product. As the MB valve only allows gas to go in one direction you're safe in the knowledge that the gas has nowhere to go and so makes it a safer process. We have developed this method and found we often achieve greater yields and a higher quality end product. As we provide the 4 stabilising legs the unit can stand up by itself so you don't have to physically touch the freezing tube during the process of administering the gas. This makes the whole operation more comfortable and user friendly.